We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Rochester-Syracuse Auto Auction.
To become a registered dealer, please go to AuctionAccess.com and fill out the forms completely.
The Dealer Registration form and the following documents are required by RSAA. These documents need to be submitted by mail or hand-delivered directly to the RSAA Dealer Registration Department. If you choose to fax us the information, please note that it will still be required to mail or bring in the originals.
Please submit the following documents:
- Registration Packet
- Auction Access Application
- RSAA Registration Agreement
- Auction Access Dealer Authorization Form
- Auction Access Individual Authorization Form
- Bank Authorization Letter
- W9 Form
- St-120 Resale Certificate
- Other items required to register at RSAA
- Voided Business Check
- NYS Dealer Bond
- Copies of drivers licenses for all owners and authorized representatives
- Copy of NYS Certificate of Authority
Upon receipt of the above-mentioned application and documentation, we will review the file and your Gold Card(s) will be available within 24 hours. You are required to present your Gold Card each time you enter the auction arena.
If you have any questions regarding Dealer Registration, please feel free to contact the Rochester Syracuse Auto Auction at (315) 539-5006.
Rochester-Syracuse Auto Auction - Big Enough to Serve You, Small Enough to Care.